Connecting to KNUST Wifi on Android
- STEP 1: Go to Settings on your Android device and select WIFI or WIFI Connection.
- STEP 2: Click on the KNUST WIFI to configure your device for use.
- STEP 3: Select Advanced options. You should see the options to configure such as EAP method etc.
- STEP 4: Under EAP Method > choose TTLS, Under Phase 2 authentication > choose PAP. Every other setting should be left as they are.
- STEP 5: Now enter your username and password in the space provided under identity and password respectively. Enter your name in the anonymous identity field
- STEP 6: Ensure the credentials are properly entered and tap the connect button.
Connecting to KNUST Wifi on IOS / Mac OS
- Open this page with Safari
Click Here to download Configuration File
- Exit Safari
- Go to Settings
- Go to General > Profile > Click and Install the profile
- Ensure the credentials are properly inputed and tap the connect button.
Connecting to KNUST Wifi on Windows
First, Ensure that the windows operating system running on your PC is windows 8 or above
- Search from your list of available WIFI networks.
- Choose KNUST WIFI in your list of wireless networks.
- Enter your KNUST Credentials when required/asked.
- The WIFI connection will then be established